This Policy explains what Personal Information we collect about you, with whom we share it, and how you can elect in certain situations to not share information with third parties. “Personal Information” refers to information such as name and email that can be used to identify you individually.
We may amend this Policy at any time, and whenever we do so we will notify you by posting a revised version on the Website. If, however, we plan to make a material change in the way we collect, use, or store your Personal Information, we will provide prior notice on our website, and by email. You will then have the chance to decide whether or not we will use or disclose your information in that new manner, whether though an “opt-out” procedure or by ending your relationship with us. Such changes will become effective, at the earliest, 30 days after the date of the email notifications.
We ask that minors refrain from using our Service or submitting any Personal Information to us. Minors (those under the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use our Service.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you should contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect
We will collect the following information about you, which may include non-public Personal Information:
• Personal and financial Information you give us as a result of using the Service, such as your address, e-mail address, date of birth, telephone number, bank account number and bank account information. Under certain circumstances we will also collect and save information obtained from scanned copies of official identification documents, including your Passport or Drivers' License.
• Third party Personal Information you provide in order for us to facilitate funds transfers, such as your recipient's full name, physical address, email address, and phone number. However, we will not contact your recipients except as instructed by you or as required to complete a transaction. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided.
• Information about your usage of the Service, including your transaction history, and how and to whom you use the Service to send or receive money.
• Information that we lawfully obtain from third parties, such as identity verification services, electronic database services, and credit reporting agencies.
• Information that we indirectly obtain from you, such as information about the hardware and software you use when accessing the Service and your IP address
• Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are may be used by 12134373 Canada Inc. and our marketing, analytics and risk partners or affiliates. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
• We may partner with third party companies for our advertising and as a result our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information.
Why We Collect Information
We collect Personal and Non-Personal information for the following purposes:
1. To process your transactions.
2. To verify your identity.
3. To collect payment for your use of the Service.
4. To track, improve and personalize our Services, content and advertising
5. To troubleshoot problems with the Service.
6. To comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as those relating to “know-your-customer,” terrorist financing, and anti-money laundering requirements.
7. To detect and prevent fraud and other illegal uses of the Service.
8. To create an account connection between your myfx account and a third-party account or platform (such as your online bank account);
9. To send you marketing notices, service updates, and promotional offers.
10. To collect survey information that will be used to monitor or improve the use of our Service and overall customer satisfaction.
All personal data are stored and processed in Canada. Our third party verification processor Process and store your personal information.
Security and Retaining Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as account credentials) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for the longer of (i) one year after we use that information to make a decision that directly affects you; and (ii) for so long as necessary to comply with our legal and business obligations, including to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements and in accordance with any other agreements you may have with Myfx. After this time, we will securely destroy or anonymize your personal information.
How We Share Information With Others
Nevertheless, we may share information about you (including nonpublic, Personal Information) with:
1. Third-party service providers under contract with Myfx that help us with our business operations, such as transaction processing, fraud prevention, and marketing, market research, and validation of information provided. These third parties are prohibited from using your information for their own separate business purposes.
2. In the event of the sale, acquisition or merger of some or all of our assets, your Personal Information might be a part of the transferred assets. We shall notify you in the event of such an occurrence, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information, by placing a notice on our website.
3. Law enforcement,government officials or other third parties, but only
• in connection with a formal request, subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; and,
• when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, prevent physical harm or financial loss, report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
4. Other third parties that you consent or direct, which may include you authorizing an account linking for a third party service, account and/or platform.
• Information that we share with a third-party based on an account connection will be used and disclosed in accordance with the third-party’s privacy practices. Before authorizing an account connection, you should review the privacy notice of any third-party that will gain access to your personal information as part of the account connection.
If you have a complaint, contact Myfx Customer Service, online; by phone (855) 201-5002; or by email at email@example.com
You can contact us with any questions or concerns at: 12134373 Canada, Inc.,
Phone: (855) 201-5002